[HuNTeRs] Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye everyone

3 posters

Go down

Goodbye everyone Empty Goodbye everyone

Post  SlashSpeed[HuNTeRs] Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:51 am

I decided i'm leaving HuNTeRs. Why? Several reasons actually. First one is pretty damn obvious, most of you can't play fair. Blocking, teamkilling, saying bad words. I HAD ENOUGH. I tried to talk to you, to stop doing these things, but no. You guys are pissing off most of the other players, making their game worse and leading to that, that lots of people leave the server. And just to point out. Due to your bad behaviour i lost my admin powers. When i was gone, you were acting bad, teamkilling, saying bad words to ADMINS and so on. So because i'm a hunter i got my admin powers removed.

Just to point out, the Escape server is going original, so i hope i'll never see you again, or at least till you change a bit. You ARE hopeless.

Hope that clerify things. Goodbye and i hope we'll never see again. Bon voyage.

SlashSpeed

P.S. Husoka is something else, he is awesome, not just because he is a good player, but because he is a good person. You can at least talk to him, while all others fail at that.

P.S.2 Scizor is leaving to.

P.S.3 As far as Crew goes, you fucking suck. I bet you are what...10? You act like a fucking child. Grow up!
SlashSpeed[HuNTeRs]
SlashSpeed[HuNTeRs]

Back to top Go down

Goodbye everyone Empty Re: Goodbye everyone

Post  [HuNTeRs]GM-Boricee Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:21 pm

Sad( i will miss u Slashspeed , even u was the weakest but u was the most funny and nice friend for me

farewell bro
[HuNTeRs]GM-Boricee
[HuNTeRs]GM-Boricee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SlashSpeed[HuNTeRs] Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:45 pm

[HuNTeRs]GM-Boricee wrote:Sad( i will miss u Slashspeed , even u was the weakest but u was the most funny and nice friend for me

farewell bro
If you ever need me for something, you got my Steam. But only you and Husoka. Since i could at least talk to you guys.
SlashSpeed[HuNTeRs]
SlashSpeed[HuNTeRs]

Back to top Go down

Post  [HuNTeRs]GM-Boricee Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:51 am

yes agree i think i will disband this clan and make it history ( No more Hunters)

since some members play likes shits as u said ,,,, but i still have Cage Slashpeed and Husoka XD we will be partners from now on and play for fun and run ^^
[HuNTeRs]GM-Boricee
[HuNTeRs]GM-Boricee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [HuNTeRs]No Way Out Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Fuck so all is finish?...Hunters will be only a history?If this is finish i will be dissapointed but i wil continue to play ze we can meet.
[HuNTeRs]No Way Out
[HuNTeRs]No Way Out

Back to top Go down

Post  [HuNTeRs]No Way Out Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:51 pm

Can u forgive me slash? ....
[HuNTeRs]No Way Out
[HuNTeRs]No Way Out

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content